Alumni Wall Form is an aluminium panel based wall formwork system with 15 mm facing sheet, ideal for wall and core construction, with long-term re-usability and the added benefit that it can be crane independent. Alumni Wall Form is designed and tested to high capacity for multiple civil concrete construction elements in sub and superstructure works.
Providing maximum flexibility in geometry, due to variations of panel sizes and the range of working accessories, the Alumni system suits the full range of wall and column forming applications
Flexible Forming Solutions
- Wall Formwork
- Column Formwork
- Core Construction
- Radial Wall Formwork
- Foundation Work
- Aluminium closed section117 x 25 mm with polymer powder coating and a formwork bearing capacity of 60Kn/m2
- Panel connection with the universal clamp coupler, ensuring a robust and aligned connection
- Panel surface is 15mm with high quality plywood and finish to ensuring a high quality finish and many uses
- All frames powder coated in clean room at 300 deg C, providing a high quality finish and easier to maintain panels clean
- The ultimate designed system, comes complete with panels, corners fixed and adjustable, joint plate, steel walers, alignment couplers, push-pull props, working platforms and all necessary component accessories.